09 March 2014

Welcome to Dubai

20 Dec 2013
Its the date I had flight from kathmandu to dubai. It was one most emotional and sad day to left the most loving families. I could not think what was happened at that day....... I was just blank :(
I could not remember that day in life!
I was immigrate to airport around 8 o'clock and its take two hours to check In...
I was in flight and busy in mobile coz I was missing someone so badly. I really appreciated to bro prakash  for his help and love.
Its five hour to dubai from Nepal. I really hate flydubai . There was no even drinking water for customers . I would never fly with flydubai in life. I just order carlsberg can beer its 700 nepali currency :( it was great to drink and fly......
Safely reached to dubai and depart to accommodation but unfortunately our driver sapped the car and got accident on the turning. The car round two times and we are just got scared in first day at dubai but there was nothing big accident just god save us!
Finally I was in dubai.
I really want to be here bcoz of I have heard and knew many things about the dubai..... I really want to feel it.........
I am living it.