09 March 2014

New Year eve in Dubai

When I was in Nepal there was I got news new year eve is best in the dubai in the world and luckily I am in dubai to she the new year eve......
I reach to most tallest burj khalufa by metro from airport to see the awesome new year eve ever!
Its out of peoples! There was thousand ppls are waiting the night to fireworks in burj khalifa. I had notice its hard to standing over there. I had got such a bad time to there. Hardly got place to see it. There are countless ppls around burj khalifa.
At the time I got chance to see one of big shopping mall dubai mall, its really great mall ever I seen in life.
Just before 12:00 there was fireworks in burj khalifa . its awesome fireworks of new year eve. I was just stop my breath to see it....... I really love it.
When I was in Nepal I saw the making if burj khalifa, the worlds tallest buildings so I have best desire to see it.... Luckily I got the chance to see fireworks of new year in dubai. I will never forget the eve of new year in life.