Sunday, March 09, 2014
When I was in Nepal there was I got news new year eve is best in the dubai in the world and luckily I am in dubai to she the new year eve......
I reach to most tallest burj khalufa by metro from airport to see the awesome new year eve ever!
Its out of peoples! There was thousand ppls are waiting the night to fireworks in burj khalifa. I had notice its hard to standing over there. I had got such a bad time to there. Hardly got place to see it. There are countless ppls around burj khalifa.
At the time I got chance to see one of big shopping mall dubai mall, its really great mall ever I seen in life.
Just before 12:00 there was fireworks in burj khalifa . its awesome fireworks of new year eve. I was just stop my breath to see it....... I really love it.
When I was in Nepal I saw the making if burj khalifa, the worlds tallest buildings so I have best desire to see it.... Luckily I got the chance to see fireworks of new year in dubai. I will never forget the eve of new year in life.
20 Dec 2013
Its the date I had flight from kathmandu to dubai. It was one most emotional and sad day to left the most loving families. I could not think what was happened at that day....... I was just blank :(
I could not remember that day in life!
I was immigrate to airport around 8 o'clock and its take two hours to check In...
I was in flight and busy in mobile coz I was missing someone so badly. I really appreciated to bro prakash for his help and love.
Its five hour to dubai from Nepal. I really hate flydubai . There was no even drinking water for customers . I would never fly with flydubai in life. I just order carlsberg can beer its 700 nepali currency :( it was great to drink and fly......
Safely reached to dubai and depart to accommodation but unfortunately our driver sapped the car and got accident on the turning. The car round two times and we are just got scared in first day at dubai but there was nothing big accident just god save us!
Finally I was in dubai.
I really want to be here bcoz of I have heard and knew many things about the dubai..... I really want to feel it.........
I am living it.
Monday, May 14, 2012
मेरा जीवन का गल्ति हरु सम्झि सम्झि कहीले सम्म एक्लै रुनु र म
एक बचन खेर गयो मेरो मन को कुरा सुनाउनु गल्ति भएछ तिमिलाइ
माया गर्छु तिमिलाइ मत्लब मेरो साथ् जिउनु पर्दैन तिमिलाइ
अहिले बुज्दै छु नाटक गरेको भए हुने थियो तिम्रो साथ् अनी तिम्रो माया
नभनेको भए तिमी म सँग हुन्थ्योउ म हुने थियो तिम्रो अन्जान एक छाया
सोच तिम्रो गलत हो की मेरो माया गर्ने बानि यहाँ बुझ्न जीवन जान्छ की
मैले माया गर्नै तिमिलाइ नहुने जस्तो माया गर्दा तिम्रो जात धर्म जान्छ की
सक्दिन धेरै हास्न मन भारी तिमिलाइ भन्ने अनगिन्ती शब्द लुकाइ लुकाइ
कसरी हास्नु यो संसार मा तिम्रो माया को एक एक तिर हरुको पिडा खाइ खाइ
सक्दिन तिमी बाट टाढा रहन तिमिलाइ झुटको मेरो एउटा साथी छ भन्दै भन्दै
अरु त क भन्नु र जाने नै भयो मेरो जिन्दगी तिम्रो एउटा याद् ह्रिदय मा राख्दै राख्दै
अब त बुझ्ने कोसिस गर मेरो माया लाई तिमी बाट म केहे चहदिन बस एउटा साथ्
अब नी नबुझे कहीले बुज्छौ र मैले खोजेको केवल तिम्रो पवित्र एउटा साथ् बस साथ्
मेरो मन का भावनाहरु दबाइ दबाइ कहीले सम्म झुटो हासो हास्नु र म
मेरा जीवन का गल्ति हरु सम्झि सम्झि कहीले सम्म एक्लै रुनु र म
- Recession hit Maldives the worst.
- Maldive is one of the paradise and god gifted place but it is hard to communicate with local maldivian peoples in their Own language "Dhivehi" but few Peoples can hindi adn English except City island Peoples as male, Maldives.
- Maldives is Muslim Country But Its Hard to Control ur Devbice Mobile and Laptop From Local Porn Movies.
- Does not matter how much you will get ur salary but its hard to send money to your own country bcoz of Dollar and it is hard to get dollar in far from the develop island.
- I just got maldivian local young peoples never respect indian and nepali citizens as well as so its hard to make good and trusted relationship.
- Shortage of dollar, you wont be able to send your earning home unless you are paid in dollars. The present dollar rate is Rf. 12.85 but you will never get it for the same price. Now it is available for Rf. 14.50 outside. Banks ask for Dollars to send money home and lots of restrictions implemented.
- Accommodation will be a big problem. At the time of interview or in your appointment letter, it will be mentioned that you will provided with accommodation but for teachers it is provided on sharing basis only for 3 months. After that they are forced find an accommodation. The rent is beyond your imagination and will surely burn your pocket. You will be forced to share the room as well as the toilet with someone else (probably with 3 or 4 ) unless you are ready to spend lavishly on rent.
- High cost of living. The prices of the food stuffs are gone up beyond imagination now. You have to spend a good share of your income if you want to get a decent meal. Now the prices are either high or empty shelves due to non-availability of items
- Discrimination towards Indians is very visible and you have to face a lot of discrimination from the management if it is headed by the locals.
- Reported robbery and burglary on the expatriates. I am one of the victims of burglary.
- Better future prospects will be difficult due to their new employment rules. If you want to terminate your contract with your employer, now you have to give 9 months notice as well as the Visa fees (MOH Contract).
- Sometimes you get delayed for your payment. Many labourers complain that they are not paid salary for months
- The Government is in the process of reducing the number of expatriate workers to encourage employment for locals by making the recruitment procedure more complicated.
Monday, May 07, 2012
Here is the story of a man, who did a lot of bad things, but his promise to tell the truth saved him.This is a true story, so read it carefully.
Once a man came to the Prophet Muhammad and said, “Oh Prophet of Allah, I have many bad habits. Which one of them should I give up first?”
The Prophet said, “Give up telling lies first and always speak the truth.” The man promised to do so and went home.
At night the man was about to go out to steal. Before setting out, he thought for a moment about the promise he made with the Prophet. “If tomorrow the Prophet asks me where have I been, what shall I say?
Shall I say that I went out stealing? No, I cannot say that. But nor can I lie. If I tell the truth, everyone will start hating me and call me a thief. I would be punished for stealing.”
So the man decided not to steal that night, and gave up this bad habit.
Next day, he felt like drinking wine, when he was about to do so, he said to himself, “What shall I say to the prophet if he asks me what did I do during the day? I cannot tell a lie, and if I speak the truth people will hate me, because a Muslim ( Sorry But I love to replace the word HUMAN BEING here ) is not allowed to drink wine.”
And so he gave up the idea of drinking wine.
In this way, whenever the man thought of doing something bad, he remembered his promise to tell the truth at all times. One by one, he gave up all his bad habits and became a good Muslim and a very good person.
MORAL: Make a promise: I shall always speak the truth.
Saturday, May 05, 2012
He is in pokhara so want to meet me within 30 minuets so i just stop the all works and went to meet him..........it was after 9 Years we are together ! its been 9 Years left the college and we are still same ! surprising ! it is the moment i remember all our friends are not in same city and alike same so i just remember the moment of meeting uttam acharya and i just love it ;)
Sunday, April 22, 2012
if the government and some project make a toilet in every 20 Km its really Great job and one of the biggest work for nation ! i do not know when the government will do it? if they will do it its just great job ! just hope to see it soo soon :(
Thursday, December 29, 2011
she just want to chat with me and while i was offline she just want to chat with me so thus she always looking at me in rooms.....and searching me at room but i was offline at that time. my friends told me she was looking me and left the message.so my friends told me about her and her message but i am just trying to ignore her any time......i had ignored her many times and she was just trying to make me happy and convince but there was nothing in human life as friendship and relationship.
we had friendship and we are in really great relationship....we had some cell phone conversation and we had just some chat at that time........but at that time i felt its hard to believe girls in real life ......i just got that its hard to trust girl in life bcoz of every girls are not same and every girls are not true in friendship.
This is the first time i just got great experience in life of friendship.
we had really great talk and relationship in internet and i was coming to nepal at that time and she was so excited to see me at nepal but while i was in nepal she was just disappear somewhere.....i have not idea to get her and there was nothing to do with her.....This is just a friendship but she was missing somewhere !
I do not know why she was missing somewhere at that time? there was no more reason to missing somewhere but she was missing somewhere and after that i have not seen and be in contact so she was just missing somewhere!
if i will not mention about her this story will be so far and so unreal so i would like to tell about her........
she is from butwal and she told me her name was Ritika Rana but her some best friends told me that her real name is Radhika Nepali and she is from Kalikanagar , Butwal ......I am not sure but she had told me she was doing nurse and doing nurse job at butwal and her mig33 ID was Nepalikt1...............
There is no more to write about her !
it was before year i was using mig33 software program and when i used to reach the chat room i have got chance to chat with female from kathmandu. it was just a normal chat and introduction at that time. we were not sure that we are going to deep relationship of friendship. it was just a began to chat and chat but later we have shared the cell no and we just start to talk and conversation in chat and cell phone......the friendship was going on !
its just a one step of life to get friendship, our friendship was going on.....we had share everything about us and we have share the moments of life in phone and chat so our relationship is going on..................!
now ! we have great relationship and we are still loving it !
she is black, tall and happy girl of 28 from patan, kathmandu and doing job at some health center and she is so loving girl as i saw her. she is really cute girl and very frank and understanding girl as i knew her. we had meet several times in life and that was our achievement of frinedship of life. she had fulfill the her first promise that she will come and meet me at pokhara, it was really unforgettable moments of life that we had meet the first time in life after 1 year chat and phone talk. it was really great and unforgettable time for both of us in life so still we are remembering those moments and having great feel at the moments. after that i had got chance to see her at her place, kathmandu, nepal. it was another great moment and we had still trying to see each other in our life................
Its still going on.................